St. Elizabeth sets the standard for academic excellence, encourages and praises meaningful achievement, and fosters lifelong learning, all the while empowering students to reach their fullest potential. It is our mission to develop the whole student: in mind, body, and soul, with skills, knowledge, and values needed for life.
Participation in weekly school liturgies and the celebration of special religious events provides students with an enhanced understanding of the planning, presentation, and sacredness of religious traditions.
- Each classroom is equipped with at least one of the following: SMARTBoard, Promethean board, Smart TV for interactive use.
- All faculty members have laptops to facilitate the use of technology in the classroom.
- Students in grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 are provided with personal Chromebooks to enhance their learning while utilizing technology. Additionally we have classroom sets of Chromebooks that are used in lower classrooms as well as Accelerated reading.
Additionally, we offer:
- Accelerated reading
- Online subscriptions to Educational learning sites
- Computer lab with 30PCs
- Secure Wi-Fi throughout the school
- A library with lots of books
|Computer Technology||Music||Social Studies||Language Arts|